Your guide to websites, digiblogs, gadgets, technology, and modern time living. This blog features the hottest on e-news, gives reassessments on the hottest equipments, gadgets and gear and present information and ideas on how to turn out to be more tech-savvy.

07 December, 2006

FLATPOD (1GB) MP3/MP4 PLAYER (IPod Nano)

Woo! Hoo! I won! I won!

You might think I am insane. Well, I am not… I am just lucky to won an e-money at Auction.ph worth 2,900.00 it’s not that large amount but it makes a person like me happy. You see, I only registered and then it credits me with one e-coupon that will be my entry for a daily raffle.

I was a bit surprised to take a call from auction.ph notifying me that I won, so, I check right away my account at auction.ph and there was my e-money worth 2,900.00. So what I did is I look for items on sale on the site and I chose the FlatPod (1GB) MP3/MP4 Player of the seller named densho01, guys I will recommend densho01 at auction.ph if you want to purchase there. He gave me discount and he is nice in dealing with his buyers.

If you haven’t registered at Auction.ph yet go click this link Auction.ph and register. This site is an E-bay counterpart but only localized. Other than buying and selling items, you can bid for the sales and even you can join to their promos like “One Peso Auction Fever”, “Daily Lucky Combo”, even win like me to their P30 Milyong Pabuenas ng Auction.



Here’s the Features of the Item I purchased from my winning E-money.



FLATPOD (1GB) MP3/MP4 PLAYER (IPod Nano)
Features:

Plays mp3, mp4, wma, wav, video
Photo browser
FM Tuner
Digital Voice Recorder
65,000 color 1.5” LCD screen
Lyrics display
Digital equalizer
Flashdisk, Rechargeable battery

Included In The Package

MP4 player
Stereo Earphones
Charger
USB cable
CD driver
Manual
Box
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Digital Chaperon | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20