Your guide to websites, digiblogs, gadgets, technology, and modern time living. This blog features the hottest on e-news, gives reassessments on the hottest equipments, gadgets and gear and present information and ideas on how to turn out to be more tech-savvy.

06 May, 2011

iPad 2 has been Launched in Asia (Beijing, China)


A massive crowd of hundreds waiting outside an Apple store in Beijing for the first day release and launching of the iPad 2 in Asia. The Wi-Fi version of the iPad 2 finally launched in China on Friday, almost two months after it went on sale in the U.S.

Everytime Apple launched a new product it is always hard to get one, but I think and I am sure it is part of their strategy. Apple is selling the iPad through its own stores, resellers, and online, they make sure there are not enough of stocks over the few days of the release to make the people want them even more. It creates curiosity and the people will surely get the lure and will buy the product even if they don’t really need them.

A lot of people are eager to wait for a day and even sleep outside the Apple store just to be the first few individual to buy the Apple products.

I don’t have a tablet gadget yet, but this tablet generation of technology really attracts me to get one. I will but my first Tablet this month or maybe next month, though I don’t really need them right now because I still have my old gadgets (Laptop and Smart Phones) that are still practical for my jobs.

iPad and other Apple devices can still wait for me at the Apple Store. I don’t really need to be in a hurry to get one. The advantage of getting the gadget later than the other is that you can still read real personal reviews about the products and prices can get lower as time goes by.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Digital Chaperon | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20